Booking Terms & Conditions for Rosecliston Park
Please read through our terms & conditions detailed below before booking your holiday.
Check-In Time MIDDAY
Check-Out Time 10:00 AM
Check-In Time 03:00 PM
Check-Out Time 10:00 AM
LAST CHECK IN IS 10PM
PLEASE NOTE THE CAMPSITE BAR IS OPEN FOR JULY & AUGUST ONLY
- Bookings can be made on 01637 830326 or via Rosecliston Park’s website at www.rosecliston.co.uk
- A booking is complete once you have received a booking confirmation from Rosecliston Park.
- Once you receive confirmation of your holiday booking from Rosecliston Park you will enter into a contract.
- A deposit of 30% of the letting fee is required to make a booking and is non-refundable.
- Hired accommodation – If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the letting is due to start, the full letting price must be paid by you at the time of booking.
- DIY camping – If a booking is made less than 28 days before the letting is due to start, the full letting price must be paid by you at the time of booking.
Final payment –
- Hired accommodation – Payment of the balance is payable no later than 6 weeks prior to your arrival.
DIY camping – Payment of the balance is payable no later than 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Rosecliston Park is not responsible for sending reminders of your payment due date.
- If you wish to cancel your booking you must notify Rosecliston Park in writing.
- Hired accommodation – No monies are refundable in the event of cancellation. Deposits may be transferred to a future booking if cancellation is more than 6 weeks before the holiday start date subject to Rosecliston Park’s discretion. You can cancel your stay up to 6 weeks prior to your arrival however you will lose your deposit. No monies are refundable in the event of cancellation after this.
DIY camping – No monies are refundable in the event of cancellation. Deposits may be transferred to a future booking if cancellation is more than 28 days before the holiday start date subject to Rosecliston Park’s discretion. You can cancel your stay up to 28 days prior to your arrival however you will lose your deposit. No monies are refundable in the event of cancellation after this.
- It is recommended that you take out holiday insurance to provide cover in the event that you should need to cancel your booking.
- Once a booking has been accepted and confirmed by Rosecliston Park the booking can only be changed at the absolute discretion of Rosecliston Park and confirmed in writing.
Your stay –
- For DIY camping check in is from MIDDAY and check out is before 10am.
- For hired accommodation check in is from 3pm and check out is before 10am
- Late departure may result in further site fees becoming payable.
- Notification of late arrivals past 7:00 pm must be given. Last check in is 10:00 pm. After this guests will need to return the following day no earlier than 9am regardless of what day their booking date commences.
- We cannot accept bookings for groups larger than 6 people. If you book individually but meet up as a group on the site you may be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- Guests should not create noise at a level that disturbs neighbours or other guests. Our quiet hours are from Midnight – 8:00am.
- We cannot guarantee a specific pitch or area although we will try our best to accommodate.
- No barbecues are allowed to rest directly on the grass. No open fires of any description are allowed.
- Please check the size of your unit to ensure the pitch is large enough. Without this or if the unit size alters we cannot accept responsibility if your pitch is the incorrect size. We regret we are unable to accommodate excessively large tents. All tents, cars, campervans and other units must fit on their allocated pitch with a minimum distance to the adjacent pitch. If your unit does not fit this footprint then please book multiple pitches.
- Pets are only permitted within certain properties with prior consent. Pets must not be left unattended at any time.
- The management reserves the right to refuse any booking or cancel any booking already made subject to refunding any sums paid without any further liability on our part.
- In order that you may enjoy your holiday in peaceful surroundings we reserve the right to evict anyone who causes any excess disturbance which we consider may be spoiling other people’s holiday or is deemed unacceptable by the management.
- The behaviour of any member of a group will be treated by us as the responsibility of the other members of the group and misbehaviour by one could result in the eviction of all.
There will be no refund of any part of the booking.
- During your stay, your pitch and surrounding area must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
Please ensure that the pitch is cleared thoroughly for the next occupant.
- Any bus or taxi service is provided by an independent company and is subject to a small charge and they assume total responsibility for the running of the service.
- In the event of fire, storm, tempest or any other occurrence which makes your booking unavailable, we will do our best to provide suitable alternative accommodation. Failing this we reserve the right to cancel your booking and return your deposit.
- You use Rosecliston Park at your own risk and the proprietors will not accept liability for loss or damage in respect of yourself or a member of your party, your vehicle, equipment, personal valuables, cash or property.
- Any facility may be reduced or curtailed at the discretion of the management. We reserve the right to amend prices quoted in published information and online at any time. If you have not made a confirmed booking with us surcharges or alternative prices may be applied.
- If more than one pitch is booked we are not able to guarantee that they will be adjacent although this is normally possible if the parties arrive together.
- Hired accommodation rental agreement and policies –.
- No linens/bedding/towels are provided and guests need to bring their own.
- Smoking, candles or any type of open flame is not permitted in any of our properties or buildings. A charge of £150.00 will be levied against any person responsible for the booking should it be found that someone has been smoking inside the accommodation.
- Credit Card Cautionary Deposit: All guests booking hired accommodation will be required to give their debit/credit card details on arrival. These will be retained in a secure place for the duration of your stay and is a cautionary deposit to safeguard against damage or theft. The details will be destroyed immediately after the rental has been inspected and cleaned.
- Upon booking you agree to pay for any losses or damages to the property, caused by you or a member of your booking which will be determined at Rosecliston Park’s discretion.
- You agree to inspect the inventory left at the property and report any discrepancies to us within 24 hours of arrival. If no discrepancies are reported the inventory will be deemed to be correct. You agree to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the letting. A cleaning service is not provided during the letting.
- You cannot exceed either the total number of people stipulated in the property description or the total number of people stated in the Booking Confirmation. One small pup tent may be placed next to certain rentals however this must be booked in advance and our normal rates apply to the tent and occupants.
- If for any reason beyond Rosecliston Park’s control the property is not available on the date booked, or the property becomes unsuitable for holiday letting, all charges paid in advance by you will be refunded in full and we reserve the right to cancel the booking. Rosecliston Park will endeavour to find you alternative accommodation. You will have no further claim against Rosecliston Park.
- Rosecliston Park has made all reasonable efforts to accurately describe the property in the information that we publish. We cannot accept responsibility for errors contained in the information and you acknowledge that minor differences may arise between the information given and the actual property itself.
- The guests shall not be entitled to a tenancy and the agreement is for the holiday period.
Data and privacy –
- In making a booking we will ask for personal information such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number as well as payment details. We may use this data to inform you about news, offers and information we think may be of interest to you. By booking with us you have consented to use of personal information for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us in writing or by email to email@example.com
- The person who completes the booking and therefore accepts the terms of these booking conditions confirms that they are responsible for agreeing to the booking conditions on behalf of all other persons included in the booking, including those substituted or added at a later date.